We appreciate their support as a Platinum Sponsor. To learn more about Leaders Credit Union click here.
Leaders Credit Union is proud to support Bartlett City Schools as a 2019-2020 Platinum Sponsor. As a credit union started by teachers and for teachers in 1957, we are leading the way on your behalf.
2020 Leaders Education Foundation Scholarships are now available. The Leaders Education Foundation is offering six scholarships totaling $10,000 to high school seniors in West Tennessee.One $1,500 scholarship is designated specifically for Bartlett area seniors. To be considered for one of the scholarships, applicants must adhere to the following guidelines:
- The applicant must be a graduating high school senior in West Tennessee.
- 2. The applicant, or an immediate family member, must be a member of Leaders Credit Union or Leaders Education Foundation in good standing. To join the Leaders Education Foundation, visit https://www.leaderscu.org/partners/leaders-education-foundation/ (An immediate family member is defined as a parent or grandparent).
- The applicant must enroll in a minimum course load of 12 semester hours.
- The applicant must submit a completed scholarship application (no staples please), accompanied with the following attachments, to receive consideration for the scholarship:
- High School transcript (Official transcript is not required)
- ACT score (Must have official documentation of score if not listed on transcript)
- Two letters of recommendation (attached forms may be used or separate letters)
- Proof of acceptance to an accredited college or university (copy of acceptance letter or other proof)
- Any other information which you feel would aid the Scholarship Committee in the selection process.
- Digital copy of senior picture. Email to email@example.com
To download the scholarship packet visit, https://www.leaderscu.org/partners/leaders-education-foundation/#leaders-education-foundation-scholarships. Applications are due by April, 15, 2020.
Additional opportunities for BCS educators & staff include:
- Credit Union Membership: employment with BCS makes you eligible for membership. As a not-for-profit financial institution, you are eligible for lower rates on loans and higher rates on deposits. Membership can be opened completely online by visiting the link here, or by visiting our Bartlett branch.
- Digital Financial Wellness Modules and Live Training: For teachers and staff through an exclusive partnership with EverFi
- Financial Literacy in the Classroom: Leaders is here to help provide financial education resources for you and your students- financial education presentations, field trips to the credit union, financial reality fairs and more. Contact us to see how we can tailor a presentation to engage your students. (on-going)
- L.E.A.D.S. Educator Grants- supporting projects that help students, learn, experience, advocate, dream or serve.
Cindy Norman is your BCS liaison to Leaders. She serves as our Business Development Coordinator in the Bartlett area serving our select employer groups and schools. She is eager to connect with you personally and professionally as your financial champion with resources for your everyday banking or classroom needs.
Cindy Norman, Community Engagement Coordinator
Bartlett City Schools Liaison
901-682-5626 ext. 1277
Our Bartlett branch is located at:
2724 Summer Oaks Dr. (southwest corner of Summer Ave. and Kirby Whitten Rd).
Bartlett, TN 38134