We appreciate their support as a Platinum Sponsor. To learn more about Leaders Credit Union click here.
Leaders Credit Union is proud to support Bartlett City Schools annually as a Platinum Sponsor, and with financial wellness resources for teachers and students. As a credit union started by teachers and for teachers in 1957, we are leading the way on your behalf. Leaders offer the following resources for educators and students:
- Credit Union Membership: employment with BCS makes you eligible for membership. As a not-for-profit financial institution, you are eligible for lower rates on loans and higher rates on deposits. Membership can be opened completely online by visiting the link here, or by visiting our Bartlett branch.
- Freedom Path Digital Financial Wellness Modules: for teachers and staff through an exclusive partnership with EverFi. Click here to learn more.
- Financial Literacy in the Classroom: Leaders is here to help provide financial education resources for you and your students- financial education presentations, field trips to the credit union, financial reality fairs and more. Contact us to see how we can tailor a presentation to engage your students.
- Leaders Education Foundation Initiatives:
- L.E.A.D.S. Educator Grants- teachers can win up to $1,000 for their classroom or initiative. Applications open every year in July.
- Student Scholarships- for BHS Seniors. Applications open in early Spring. Visit leadersgives.org to learn more.
Cindy Norman is your BCS liaison to Leaders. She serves as our Business Development Coordinator in the Bartlett area serving our select employer partners and schools. She is eager to connect with you personally and professionally as your financial champion with resources for your everyday banking or classroom needs.
Cindy Norman, Community Engagement Coordinator
Bartlett City Schools Liaison
901-682-5626 ext. 1277
Our Bartlett branch is located at:
2724 Summer Oaks Dr. (southwest corner of Summer Ave. and Kirby Whitten Rd).
Bartlett, TN 38134