Leaders Credit Union is proud to support Bartlett City Schools as a 2019-2020 Platinum Sponsor.
As a credit union started by teachers and for teachers in 1957, we are leading the way on your behalf.
In 2018, we launched L.E.A.D.S. Educator Grant Program. The L.E.A.D.S. Educator Grant is designed to assist educators who promote initiatives that help students Learn, Experience, Advocate, Dream and Serve. In 2018, Ms. Joy Heath (Appling & Elmore Park Middle Schools), won $1,000 to go toward her World Language Café to enable her learners to collaborate, communicate, compare, and foster creative language. Congratulations again, Señora Heath. For more information visit, www.leaderscu.com/leadsgrant.
We are excited to share these opportunities with you:
- Credit Union Membership: employment with BCS makes you eligible for membership. As a not-for-profit financial institution, you are eligible for lower rates on loans and higher rates on deposits. Membership can be opened completely online by visiting, https://www.leaderscu.org/get-started or by visiting our Bartlett branch.
- Expansion of our L.E.A.D.S. Educator Grant Program: In our inaugural year, we awarded $15,000 toward teacher’s initiatives impacting 14 school systems. Learn more at the opening in-service session. (Fall 2019)
- Digital Financial Wellness Modules and Live Training: For teachers and staff through an exclusive partnership with EverFi (Fall 2019)
- Leaders Day at DPA: Member Appreciation Day hosted by Leaders and Discovery Park of America (Fall 2019)
- Enhanced Champion Scholarship Program: Scholarship for Bartlett High School Seniors (Spring 2020)
- Financial Literacy in the Classroom: Leaders is here to help provide financial education resources for you and your students- financial education presentations, field trips to the credit union, financial reality fairs and more. Contact us to see how we can tailor a presentation to engage your students. (on-going)
Cindy Norman is your BCS liaison to Leaders. She serves as our Business Development Coordinator in the Bartlett area serving our select employer groups and schools.
She is eager to connect with you personally and professionally as your financial champion with resources for your everyday banking or classroom needs.
Cindy Norman, Business Development Coordinator
Bartlett City Schools Liaison
901-682-5626 ext. 1277
Our Bartlett branch is located at:
2724 Summer Oaks Dr. (southwest corner of Summer Ave. and Kirby Whitten Rd).
Bartlett, TN 38134