All applications must be submitted online. Unsolicited resumes will not be considered for employment nor be retained. All positions are categorized as certified or classified. Separate applications are required for classified and certified positions.
1) Certified positions are instructional positions that have direct contact with students academically and/or in meeting Individualized Education Plans of our exceptional student population. This includes teachers, counselors, librarians, therapists, and substitute teachers. Applicants must hold a valid TN license to be considered for employment for certified positions.
2) Classified positions are school support positions that generally deal with operations and support for the student, the teacher, and the school system. This includes all school and district office administrators, clerical positions, teacher assistants, operations staff, and degreed substitute teachers. Applicants must meet the minimum requirements outlined in the job description to be considered for employment for classified positions.
- Applicants must have three professional references complete to be considered for employment.
- Candidates selected for employment are required to have a TBI background check and physical exam
- The cost of the exam and background check is the responsibility of the employee.
You can complete the application process quickly by only completing the required fields with an asterisk(*).