Our goal to provide you with the quickest and best service for all of your technology repair issues. The easiest way to obtain service is to submit a Technology Support Request through our online ticketing system (click the link below). In most cases, 2-3 minutes is all it will take and you will only need to enter a few pieces of information, all on one screen. You will be able to track your request and receive email updates. Please help us become more efficient by entering your requests here!
To help us process tickets efficiently:
1. Include students registered name and contact number, if different from above.
2. Select the school location student is registered to attend.
3. Bartlett High School (Bartlett HS) is for students in the 10th, 11th, or 12th grade.
4. Bartlett Academy (Bartlett AC) is for 9th Grade students only.
5. Only - Create a "NEW" ticket, if previous tickets have been "CLOSED".
Laptop FAQs and Tips
for FAQ's and tips for the new Macbook Pro's that teachers received. These will be updated as more questions are asked and answered. If you have specific questions not addressed here, please contact your ITC.