OPEN ENROLLMENT IS HERE
June 1 - June 12
If you missed the "Self-Enroll" Open Enrollment, which ended on May 1, now is your chance to enroll. Please schedule your appointment today.
To adhere to social distancing mandates and help minimize the potential spread of COVID-19, Bartlett City Schools open enrollment for Section 125 benefits will be conducted as an agent-assisted online enrollment. American Fidelity representatives will be using “Go-To-Meeting” online to complete this year’s benefits enrollment. All employees will need a working phone as well as a computer with internet access. If you don’t have access to a computer, you can use your smart phone. Please see the instructions and tips below for enrollment.
* You DO NOT need any special technology. Any computer or tablet can be used to enroll.
* You DO need internet access and can use Google CHROME or Safari for your browser.
* You will be able to complete your enrollment from the comfort and safety of your home.
* You may have your spouse or other decision makers participate if you like.
* By completing the enrollment this way, you will not have any interruption in the day when we do return to school.
Here are the steps for you to enroll in your benefits.
- Schedule an appointment for your enrollment by clicking on the Schedule Your Appointment link.
- For the appointment scheduler to work properly, please be sure to schedule an appointment for a future date. For example, if today is Monday, please schedule an appointment for Tuesday or another date in the future. NOT FOR THE SAME DAY. Which means you need to schedule your appointment IN ADVANCE.
- Times slots will be offered Monday, June 1st – Friday, June 12th. Schedule an appointment in an open time slot. When setting up your appointment be sure to include a good cell phone number and the best email address to reach you.
For more information contact:
Senior Account Executive
901-458-9252 ● 800-465-2129
Please email email@example.com for questions, or call 901-202-0855, ext. 2242; 2253
MedBen - (800) 686-8425; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective July 1, 2020 MedBen will provide Medical and Pharmacy services. You will receive a new ID card around that time. Please make sure you provide your doctors and pharmacy your new ID card when you receive it. Please discard your HealthSCOPE card at that time
Delta Dental (800) 223-3104. Delta Dental continues to provide Dental benefits to BCS members. Delta Dental offers two plans with a large network of providers. Please see below information on both plans.
Davis Vision - (800) 999-5431. Davis Vision continues to provide Vision benefits to BCS members. Davis Vision offers a large network of providers including Sams Club and Walmart. Davis Vision offers low copays on eye exams, and excellent discounts on premier options such as transition lenses and
no line bifocals
Standard Insurance company - (800) 348-3226. The Life Insurance and Long Term Disability products have been through Standard Insurance Company since 2016. For the Life Insurance, all BCS employees are provided 2 times annual earnings up to $300,000. The District pays 100% of this cost. Employees are able to add additional life insurance on themselves, their spouse and dependent children, although Late entrant rules apply. Employees pay 100% of the premium, but Standard offers competitive rates.
For the Long-Term Disability, Standard pays eligible claimants 60% of their pre-disability earnings up to a maximum period of 5 years. Late entrant rules apply. Please see plan documents listed below for detail on benefits
Please contact the benefits department at email@example.com
if you need to file a claim.
American Fidelity - (800) 465-2129 (FSA); (800) 662-1113 (other products), provides a number of voluntary products including the Flexible Spending and Dependent Childcare benefits, Cancer, Critical Illness and Accident benefits, and Short-Term Disability.
The Flexible Spending Account allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars from your pay check, to be used at the time of service for Doctor, Dental and Vision services. This year's maximum annual election amount is $2750. (See below plan details)
Effective January 1, 2020, Over-The-Counter medicines without a prescription are now eligible for reimbursement. Currently this will be good through December 31, 2010, but the benefits office will let you know if the Federal Government extends or makes this a permanent benefit.
The Cancer and Critical Illness policies pay benefits directly to you to help you pay for copays, and/or out of pocket expenses.
The Accident Policy pay benefits to you if you or a covered member have an accident.
The Short-Term Disability plan pays you a benefits based on your election amount and salary. This benefit also covers Maternity and will pay you a lump sum depending upon your period of disability (6 or 8 weeks).
To submit a claim, please log in to your account at www.americanfidelity.com
. See below for Plan details