Are you interested in being a substitute teacher?
Minimum requirements to be a substitute teacher:
1. completed two years of study at an institution of higher education (48 semester hrs)
2. obtained an associate's or higher degree
3. Praxis ParaPro Assessment score of 456 or higher
- Applicants without a teaching license should complete a CLASSIFIED profile and apply for the Classified Substitute Teacher position.
- Applicants with a valid teaching license should complete a CERTIFIED profile and apply for the Certified Substitute Teacher position.
Monthly Sub Processing Schedule:
Week 1 - Substitute positions posted
Week 2 - Interviews
Week 3 - Employment paperwork collection
Week 4 - Orientation