Durham Bus Tracker App
Introducing the Durham Bus Tracker for Parent/Guardians with Students Currently Riding General Education Buses
Steps to Setup:
1. Find your child's PowerSchool ID number. (Below is a screenshot from the desktop portal)
2. Download the Durham Bus Tracker (DBT) App from Apple App Store, Google Play Store or view it on a Web browser (https://www.durhambustracker.com/secure/login)
3. Create a secure Username and Password for the application.
4. Click on (+) and enter student name, Powerschool ID (add 794 before the ID to identify Bartlett City Schools), Select Shelby Municipals and State. Click done and save.
5. Start tracking your student’s bus by clicking on your student’s name.
6. Your student’s route number will show at the top of your phone. If you double click on the bus shown, it will show the GPS number actually running the route. The number may be different from the route number and allows Durham to substitute buses and still provide accurate information for your student.
Please email [email protected]