Welcome to the Bartlett City Schools Kindergarten Program
Kindergarten Readiness Checklist
Students must be 5 years old on or before August 15th of the current school year and provide:
1. Certified Copy of Child's Birth Certificate
2. TN Department of Health Certificate of Immunization
3. Proof of medical exam within one year prior to enrollment
4. Student's Social Security Card (T.C.A. 49-6-5102)
5. If applicable, parenting plan and custody records
6. Provide and meet all proof of residence requirements (BCS Board Policy 6020)
K Early Entry Testing
Kindergarten Early Entry testing will be scheduled for the 2023-2024 school year by appointment. Please note that Early Entry is extended only to students whose birthdate falls between August 16th and September 30th. The student must be zoned for a Bartlett City School.
Please visit our BCS curriculum website for additional information regarding kindergarten.