Welcome to the Bartlett City Schools
Students must be 5 years old on or before August 15th of the current school year and provide:
1. Certified Copy of Child's Birth Certificate
2. TN Department of Health Certificate of Immunization
3. Proof of medical exam within one year prior to enrollment
4. Student's Social Security Card (T.C.A. 49-6-5102)
5. If applicable, parenting plan and custody records
6. Provide and meet all proof of residence requirements (BCS Board Policy 6020)
Kindergarten Early Entry testing requires face-to-face testing with a high level of interaction. Due to current social distancing requirements, BCS is delaying this testing until July.
All parents interested in Kindergarten Early Entry Testing must email Dr. Kight at email@example.com by May 22. This will ensure families receive testing information when it is available. Please note that Early Entry is extended only to students whose birthdate falls between August 16th and September 30th. The student must be zoned for a Bartlett City School.
Please visit our Teaching & Learning website for additional information regarding kindergarten.